© Musée du Bas-Saint-Laurent, Belle-Lavoie coll., bl0004.
The St. Bartholomew Anglican Church was built in 1841 for the small English-speaking community and the summer people in the Rivière-du-Loup seigneurie. It is interesting to note that after World War II, when the number of permanent Anglophone residents quickly declined, it was the summer people of Saint-Patrice who filled and maintained the church. Today, the employees of the Fraser seigniorial manor open it to visitors. The church still belongs to the Anglican Diocese of Quebec, and summer people are welcome!